King's Littlest Kids provides an opportunity for moms and the littlest children of King of Grace to meet for fellowship. Children are led through a short Bible study and have the opportunity to play while the moms attend Bible study led by Pastor Wiechmann.
King's Littlest Kids meets Thursday mornings at 10:00am in the Fireside Room. Fall session runs September through November. Winter session runs February through May. There is no need to pre-register and you don't have to be a King of Grace member to attend. Simply come as you are and feel free to bring a friend!
Here's the schedule for how the time together is spent:
- 10:00am – Drop off little ones
- 10 minutes – Pastor Wiechmann meets the children in their room for a special message geared just for them. Moms have snack/coffee and a moment to socialize in the Fireside room.
- 55 minutes - Teacher-supervised child care- Pastor joins moms for bible study
- 15 minutes – Children have light snack time and clean up
- 10 minutes - Circle time-children join moms for some singing fun
- 11:30am – Time to head home!
If you have any questions or would like more information, simply call the church or e-mail Pastor Wiechmann or Emily Bredeson who organizes the group.