"Jesus is our Perfect High Priest"
Rev. Philip Mischke
"Fight the Good Fight"
Rev. Erwin Ekhoff
"Deity and Death - They Go Together"
Rev. Aaron Ferkenstad
The season of Lent leads the Church on a forty-day journey of repentance and prayer, of remembrance and renewal of our baptism. God calls to mankind: Return to the Lord! The journey begins with Ash Wednesday’s warning of mortality and culminates at the Service of Holy Baptism in the Easter Vigil on Holy Saturday.
- 1.Why Is It Important To See Jesus?
- 2.Jesus Our Great High Priest Makes Us Priests (Midweek Service)
- 3.For God So Loved the World
- 4.Jesus Our Great High Priest Serves at a Great Altar (Midweek Service)
- 5.The Ten Commandments Are a Promise
- 6.Jesus Is Our Great High Priest (Midweek Service)
- 7.Happiness Exists in Hope
- 8.Special Music Sunday 10:45 AM Service
- 9.Jesus Christ is Our Perfect High Priest (Midweek Service)
- 10.Fight the Good Fight
- 11.Jesus is Our Compassionate High Priest (Midweek Service)