"Jesus is our Perfect High Priest"
Rev. Philip Mischke
"Fight the Good Fight"
Rev. Erwin Ekhoff
"Deity and Death - They Go Together"
Rev. Aaron Ferkenstad
The season of Lent leads the Church on a forty-day journey of repentance and prayer, of remembrance and renewal of our baptism. God calls to mankind: Return to the Lord! The journey begins with Ash Wednesday’s warning of mortality and culminates at the Service of Holy Baptism in the Easter Vigil on Holy Saturday.
- 1.Good Friday Service of Darkness
- 2.True Unity (Maundy Thursday Service)
- 3.Rejoice! Your King Comes.
- 4.Jesus Christ is Our Self-Sacrificing High Priest (Midweek Service)
- 5.Why Is It Important To See Jesus?
- 6.Jesus Our Great High Priest Makes Us Priests (Midweek Service)
- 7.For God So Loved the World
- 8.Jesus Our Great High Priest Serves at a Great Altar (Midweek Service)
- 9.The Ten Commandments Are a Promise
- 10.Jesus Is Our Great High Priest (Midweek Service)
- 11.Happiness Exists in Hope
- 12.Special Music Sunday 10:45 AM Service
- 13.Jesus Christ is Our Perfect High Priest (Midweek Service)
- 14.Fight the Good Fight
- 15.Jesus is Our Compassionate High Priest (Midweek Service)